Multi-User Support In Android 4.2


Soon after Jellybean's arrival, there was this rumour  about the possibility of multi-user support finally coming to Android, with news that the groundwork for such a system was already in place. Indeed, it wasn’t long before we saw some custom ROMs start tapping in to the system hooks for the feature, giving us an early look at how it might work. Chances are looking good that Google will announce Android 4.2 next Monday, and if this screenshot isn’t fake, that could mark the arrival of Android’s full-fledged multi-user mode.





You have read this article Android / Mobile News with the title Multi-User Support In Android 4.2. You can bookmark this page URL http://metroplexbbq.blogspot.com/2012/10/multi-user-support-in-android-42.html. Thanks!

2 comment for "Multi-User Support In Android 4.2"

  1. Thanks for giving me information about my problem. I was searching the NET and here I found. Also if you want solution just click it consultant chicagoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt your blog article is great to me and most importantly it gives me information about my related issue. it consulting dallas

    ReplyDelete