LG OLED Being Released This Month

Finally, the long wait and anticipation of the LG OLED TV will be released end of this month.

You can expect to see this TV in the market on August 27, 2012.


First and foremost I am disappointed the LG OLED TV did not get released in August. My apologies for posting that. I have been diligently looking for updates about the release of this TV, however, not much talk about has been floating around. Once I get further notice of exactly the release date for this, I will post the date and further updates.
You have read this article LG / OLED / Smart tv with the title LG OLED Being Released This Month. You can bookmark this page URL http://metroplexbbq.blogspot.com/2012/08/lg-oled-being-released-this-month.html. Thanks!

No comment for "LG OLED Being Released This Month"

Post a Comment