Diablo 3 in 3D


Hopefully, I will be able to get a video up soon. The converter for the LG 3D TV models have built in 2D to 3D converter in them, and for regular viewing the converter is very good. I know the game, Diablo 3, has been a very big buzz lately. I have been connecting my computer with my TV monitor and it looks great for standard HD. However, couple of my friends and I had an idea to view Diablo3 in 3D. It was awesome. The gaming, surprisingly, looked great in 3D. It made picking up items such as gold or loot from the ground seemed to be easier because of the 3D depth. Two thumbs up for LG's in-tv 2D to 3D converter.

You have read this article with the title Diablo 3 in 3D. You can bookmark this page URL http://metroplexbbq.blogspot.com/2012/08/diablo-3-in-3d.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Diablo 3 in 3D"

Post a Comment