Diablo III: My Delayed Reaction

I know, I know. It's been more than a month since the announcement of the release date. Still, I want to express what I felt and is still feeling because of it. Like everyone else, I'm happy jubilant. Yes, seriously. It's been 12 years since Diablo II was published and 4 years since they announced that there would be a part 3. Talk about being patient. 

During the hype of the announcement,  my thoughts were the same as what you guys had, May 15 seems like forever but come to think of it we were able to wait for more than a decade. So, what is 2 months?

I already made a pre-order from Amazon for the standard edition and I'm supposed to have it the same day, provided there would be no delays (fingers crossed). A collector's edition is also available from third party sellers on the site but it's four times the price.

For the meantime, enjoy this one and the other trailers here

You have read this article Blizzard / Diablo / Diablo III / May 15 with the title Diablo III: My Delayed Reaction. You can bookmark this page URL http://metroplexbbq.blogspot.com/2012/04/diablo-iii-my-delayed-reaction.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Diablo III: My Delayed Reaction"

Post a Comment